Power stations throughout Australia face complex risks associated with their power production methods as well as the risks of aging infrastructure and tight economic constraints. MWS Risk engineers have industry experience in the risks associated with gas, coal, hydroelectric, diesel/fuel oil and solar power stations and electrical distribution facilities.
MWS Risk engineers have assisted power station and distribution clients by leading risk assessments to determine the most appropriate mitigation solutions, and developed risk controls.
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Design of fire detection and suppression systems
- EHAZOPS – Electrical Hazard and Operability Studies
- CHAZOPS – Controls Hazards and Operability Studies
- Hazardous Area Assessments and Classification
- Specialised functional safety lifecycle management services for single and duel Gas Turbines.
Industries we work with
Industrial risk management specialists
MWS Risk was formed through the collaboration of three industrial risk management specialists, each bringing a set of unique skills and experience to provide holistic and complete risk management solutions over a range of industries.