Industrial Fire Engineering
Industrial Fire Engineering is the application of engineering principles from a multiple of engineering and science disciplines including mechanical, electrical, structural, chemical, civil and human behaviour in emergency situations.
The primary objectives of fire engineering is to ensure designs, management systems and protection systems are optimized to save life, protect property and protect the environment within the specific stakeholder and project constraints.
In order to do this one must fully understand the inherent fire risks of their design, building or facility. This is done through the application of engineering principles, standards and codes and expert judgment based on scientific studies of the fire phenomenon, how fire affects the natural and built environment and how people react in emergencies.
Our Services Include:
- Performance based fire engineering solutions (RPEQ, C10, EF)
- Fire risk assessment
- Fire safety audits
- Fire system design solutions from concept to construction
- Fire, explosion and toxic cloud dispersion modelling and consequence analysis
- Evacuation modelling, muster point and route design
- Quantitative risk analysis (QRA)
- Fire system auditing and compliance
- Incident investigation
- Emergency response planning, audits and consultation
Services we provide
Industrial risk management specialists
MWS Risk was formed through the collaboration of three industrial risk management specialists, each bringing a set of unique skills and experience to provide holistic and complete risk management solutions over a range of industries.